Monday 20 February 2012

Torres del Paine day 3 trek to Los Cuernos

It looks like I had a fun night at the refuge, but unfortunately I can't remember it. I'm renting a sleeping bag at each refuge to save having to carry one. When I got up this morning a pair of black knickers fell out of the sleeping bag. Hope it was memorable for her.

Stunning day, mainly blue sky with a few high clouds. Very tempted to head back up to the Towers for some more pictures but in the end decide to head to Los Cuernos. The Cuernos del Paine are almost as spectacular as the Towers. The granite walls are just immense.

David and Emma, the English couple I shared a cabin on the Navimag are at Los Cuernos so I caught up with them. They saw a puma up near the Grey glacier! Beats my wild llamas.

Camping for the next couple of nights, quite looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment